Don’t let the color of these fritters scare Ricky Jean-Francois Authentic Jersey you! The Ricky Jean-Francois Jersey all-green ingredients include broccoli, zucchini, parsley and green onions. Add in some eggs, Grana Padano and quinoa and boom: you’ve got yourself a healthy finger food.
As usual, the food processor Ricky Jean-Francois Kids Jersey is going to be your best friend here. Start by pulsing two small zucchini. Place into a colander and push down for a while to get all of the water out. (You can also wrap in cheese cloth.)
Pulse broccoli and it to a large bowl with the zucchini. Add scallions and Ricky Jean-Francois Womens Jersey parsley. Add beaten eggs. Ricky Jean-Francois Youth Jersey alt=”img_6499″ width=”680″ height=”510″ />Add quinoa. (Are we seeing how easy this is yet?)
Add Grana Padano.
Mix everything together and take it to the stove. You’re going to eat up olive oil or coconut oil in your pan of choice. (I use a silver dollar pan similar to this one. Definitely get it!) Spoon your mixture out into the pan and flatten it. After about 5-7 minutes when fritters have browned, turn over with a cookie spatula. (They’re smaller and easier to use!) Cook another 5 minutes and you’re done.
- 2 small zucchini
- 3 cups broccoli
- 6 green onion sprigs, sliced (green parts only)
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (might require ½ cup more for thickness)
- ½ cup Grana Padano cheese (can also use Parmesan, Asiago)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pulse zucchini and transfer to a colander. Push down on zucchini until a majority of the water is squeezed out. Note: you can also use a cheese cloth
- Pulse broccoli and add it to a medium bowl along with the zucchini.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon out mixture onto pan and press down.
- Cook 5-7 minutes until brown on bottom and flip.
- Cook for another 5 minutes and you're done!