I love slow cooker recipes in two instances: I’m really busy and don’t have Randall Cobb Authentic Jersey time to cook, or I’m super lazy and don’t really feel like cooking. Either way, it’s great to just throw a bunch of ingredients into the slow cooker Randall Cobb Jersey and have dinner ready in anywhere from 3-8 hours. I mean, really. Am I right?
Slow Cooker Tangy Chicken Thighs and Rice
I made up this recipe when my hubby (bless his heart) got chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. I Randall Cobb Kids Jersey don’t really love dark meat unless it’s super moist and juicy, so I opted to cook it in the slow cooker. It came out really yummy, so I’ve definitely added it to my “Lazy Sunday” repertoire. Some Randall Cobb Womens Jersey days, a girl just needs to catch up on Real Housewives and not concern herself with dinner. Recipe is as easy as putting everything together and stepping away to relax…or shop!
Randall Cobb Youth Jersey wp-image-1545″ src=”http://www.lifeandthymez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_2797-e1409518571436.jpg” alt=”Tangy Chicken and Rice Slow Cooker” width=”680″ height=”453″ data-wp-pid=”1545″ />
- 4-6 pieces boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups chicken broth (Progresso Tuscan for Low-FODMAPers)
- 1¾ cup jasmine rice
- 3 tablespoons butter (I prefer salted because I'm addicted to salt)
- Juice of three limes
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Chili pepper flakes
- Wash and pat dry chicken thighs. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cut up butter and spread around chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix lime juice, broth, cumin, black pepper, red pepper flakes and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Stir in rice after 7 hours (1 hour before it's ready)
- Stir in rice 3 after 3.5 hours (30 minutes before it's ready)