I’m a huge fan of H20. I really don’t drink much else. But even I have to admit that as good as water is, sometimes you need something a little more to quench your thirst. I found a really yummy recipe on Guiding Stars and I wanted to share the love! This Strawberry Mint Spritzer is the perfect mix of sweet, tart and fizz! Enjoy!
Ray Nitschke Authentic Jersey width=”680″ height=”450″ data-wp-pid=”2549″ />
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 pound strawberries (about 2 cups)
- Grated zest of 1 medium lime (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (1 to 2 medium limes)
- 4 cups club soda, sparkling water, or seltzer
- 6 lime wedges (optional)
- Chop mint leaves into very small pieces.
- Stem and halve strawberries.
- Put in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Add lime zest, lime juice, and chopped mint leaves; process until blended.
- To serve, Ray Nitschke Womens Jersey pour ⅓ cup strawberry mixture and ⅔ cup Ray Nitschke Youth Jersey club soda into each glass; add ice and stir. Garnish with a lime wedge and mint sprig.