Colin Kaepernick Jersey potatoes recipe featured” src=”http://www.lifeandthymez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/roasted-potatoes-recipe-featured-1024×515.jpg” width=”1024″ height=”515″ />
Ready in less than 30 minutes, these oven-roasted potatoes are quick, simple, and most importantly delicious. There are definitely a lot of fun recipes on this site varying from Colin Kaepernick Authentic Jersey Beginner to Chef – and this is definitely one for the former.
- 12 baby potatoes (or any potato you like)
- Olive oil
- Any and every spice you like
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Wash and scrub the potatoes. Taking off the skin is optional.
- Cut potatoes in quarters.
- Put potatoes in a mixing bowl and pour a little bit of olive oil over them.
- Add spices of your choosing and and mix.
- Put in the oven for about 25 minutes, or until your fork Colin Kaepernick Kids Jersey easily pokes through.