This recipe came to me because I had an abundance of zucchini and bell peppers that I wanted to use up. Actually, many really great recipes come about Rashard Robinson Jersey that way! I also had two chicken breasts left Rashard Robinson Authentic Jersey over and some carrots. Those ingredients, as well as some garlic, spices, and balsamic vinegar, are all you need to prepare this flavorful chicken. Best Rashard Robinson Womens Jersey part? The built in side dish of roasted veggies!
In a bowl, combine garlic and spices. Add balsamic vinegar and mix. Once you’re done, take mixture and pour over chicken in shallow dish and let it sit there while you prep your vegetables. Chop bell peppers in edible sizes, peel and do the same thing for your carrots and zucchini.Arrange all the veggies in your baking dish. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and add salt and pepper. Top veggies with chicken and pour any excess liquid out onto the chicken. Don’t worry if it pours onto the veggies. That’s actually really good! Rashard Robinson Youth Jersey height=”682″ /> Once you take it out of the oven, spoon juices from bottom onto chicken. Which I did AFTER taking this picture. Rashard Robinson Kids Jersey width=”1024″ height=”682″ /> Enjoy with a side of wild rice!
- 2 chicken breasts, clean and pat dry
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 zucchini, peeled
- 4 bell peppers
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Mixed spices - your preference
- 1.5 cups balsamic vinegar
- Start by combining spices with garlic slices and adding balsamic vinegar.
- Move chicken breasts into shallow dish and cover with balsamic mixture. Turn chicken over several times to ensure full coating. Leave chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare vegetables by cutting each into 1-inch pieces.
- Move vegetables into a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Top vegetables with chicken and pour any excess balsamic liquid over chicken, letting it fall onto vegetables.
- Bake chicken and vegetables for 25-30 minutes, turning chicken over once halfway through.