How to make salmon and potatoes in just one pan
On some nights, it’s stressful enough to have to throw together a meal – nevermind having to wash the dishes and clean up afterwards. Ain’t nobody got time for that! Life and Thymez Morgan Burnett Authentic Jersey is all about keeping it real, as you know, so I put together this extremely easy “why didn’t I think of that?!” meal. In ONE baking pan, I prepared potatoes, carrots and salmon. In one hour dinner was served, and all I had to clean afterwards was the pan, a mixing bowl and my cutting board. BOOM.
Start off by quartering your baby potatoes. Skin carrots, cut lengthwise and then across into 3-inch pieces. Throw everything into a mixing bowl.
Season potatoes and carrots with olive oil, lemon zest, salt, pepper and any other spices you want. Mix well. Spread along a foil-lined baking sheet and put into a preheated 400F oven. Meanwhile, we’ll start prepping the salmon. If possible, you want to work with a skinless salmon (that’s preferably wild caught). Mix together dijon mustard with grainy mustard and spread along salmon. Let it sit until potatoes and carrots are ready, about 30 Morgan Burnett Jersey minutes. Remove dish from oven and place cut up (or don’t cut if you don’t want!) salmon atop the potatoes, after creating some nooks for them. Morgan Burnett Kids Jersey wp-image-1553 size-full” src=”http://www.lifeandthymez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_2805-e1409518843233.jpg” alt=”One Pan Meal: Salmon with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots” width=”680″ height=”453″ data-wp-pid=”1553″> Put back in the oven and turn it down to 350F. The salmon will be ready in about 15 minutes, but make sure to check with your fork. Morgan Burnett Womens Jersey class=”aligncenter wp-image-1558 size-full” src=”http://www.lifeandthymez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_2810-e1409519055426.jpg” alt=”One Pan Meal: Salmon with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots” width=”680″ height=”453″ data-wp-pid=”1558″>
- Skinless salmon fillet
- Roasting potatoes, quartered
- Carrots, cut lengthwise, then quartered
- Lemon zest
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Any other seasonings
- Dijon mustard
- Grainy mustard
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line baking sheet with foil
- Quartering baby potatoes
- Skin carrots, cut lengthwise and then across into 3-inch pieces.
- Put everything into a mixing bowl and add olive oil, lemon zest, salt, pepper and seasonings. Mix.
- Spread evenly onto baking dish and put in oven
- Meanwhile, wash salmon and pat dry
- Mix together mustards and spread Morgan Burnett Youth Jersey along salmon
- Let sit for 30 minutes, until potatoes and carrots are ready
- Remove baking dish and lower temperature to 350F
- Cut salmon into edible pieces (though you can just keep it whole) and place in 'nooks' created between potatoes
- Place back in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, until salmon is ready