Luckily, I have a husband who is okay with having leftovers for lunch. Me? I can eat leftovers for days. This Roasted Pepper and Basil Chicken recipe is just that type. You can definitely skew the ingredients based on how much of it you want to make and this versatility is the reason I love it. Well, that, and the fact that it’s SO yummy!
Start off with slicing chicken breasts lengthwise into 1- to 2-inch pieces. Spray your baking dish with olive oil and scatter 5 minced garlic cloves along the bottom of the dish. Take your roasted red peppers (used canned if you’re short on time) and slice them in sizes equal to Terrell Owens Jersey your chicken. Have your basil washed and on hand. You’re ready to start the assembly process! Starting with the chicken, alternate layers: chicken, red pepper, basil. Continue this until all in chicken is gone. Terrell Owens Authentic Jersey class=”aligncenter wp-image-713 size-full” src=”http://www.lifeandthymez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IMG_2421-e1398964424715.jpg” alt=”Gluten-Free Roasted Pepper and Basil Chicken” width=”680″ height=”453″ /> Place in the preheated oven (375 degrees) for 25-30 minutes. Terrell Owens Womens Jersey Make sure the chicken juices are running clear before removing.
- 5 chicken cutlets, washed and patted dry
- 3 whole roasted red peppers (canned are okay)
- 25 (about) large basil leaves
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray baking dish with olive oil
- Mince garlic and add to bottom of baking dish.
- Slice chicken breast into 1 Terrell Owens Kids Jersey to 2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Slice roasted red peppers to same size as chicken.
- Begin layering chicken, roasted red peppers, basil in that order until all chicken is used.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes, uncovered.
- Note: as juices run, spoon back onto chicken.